Active listening is an important part of academic life. It helps enhance the child’s learning and interpretation abilities. It also encourages the child to participate in the conversation actively, using apt sentences.
eKal Academy, in an attempt to promote middle school listening skills, has introduced listening skills enhancement courses. These courses designed for the class 7th students will offer more age-appropriate and inclusive listening abilities to foster their learning.
Highlights of the Course
The class 7th students have decent listening ability and vocabulary. It is time to enhance their capabilities to have positive conversations via listening. With our class 7th listening courses, we aim to achieve more empathetic listeners and conversationalists.
We will be enrolling them to understand non-verbal cues along with verbal ones. This would give them an understanding of listening to the entire conversation before responding.
It can enable them to succeed in academic life as well as beyond classrooms
- Self-paced courses
- Diagnostic tests
- Assessments and feedback
- Empathetic listening
- Better articulation of non-verbal cues
- Improved information-grasping abilities
- Boosts interpretation abilities.
- Therapeutic Listening: Understand what other students or people want to convey and interpret it better
- Informational Listening: Grasp the information and respond to it accordingly
- Sympathetic/empathetic Listening: Articulate the language better and offer vocabulary improvements