Our foundational Literacy course is designed to develop the student’s basic concept for the English language. The course covers topics like Oxymorons idioms and dictionary activities. The activity-based curriculum of the course will help them understand the subject effectively.
Highlights of the course
The foundational literacy course is to give pupils a solid foundation in reading, writing, and communication abilities. They can excel in higher grades and beyond with the support of the literacy skills they acquire in this course, which acts as a crucial stepping stone in their academic path.
- Dictionary Activities
- Strengthen communication, writing, and reading skills.
- Increasing your self-confidence
- Language abilities improvement
- Module 1 -Idioms
- Module 2 – Proverbs
- Module 3 – Dictionary Activity
- Module 4 – Oxymorons
- Module 5 – Review Time
- Module 6 -Verbs, Phrasal Verbs & Adjectives
- Module 7 -Adjectives, Prepositions & Conjunctions
- Module 8 -Tenses
- Module 9 -Active & Passive Voice & Direct & Indirect Speech
- Module 10 -Vocabulary, Spoken & Written Expression & Punctuation
- Module 11 -Reading Comprehension – 3
- Module 12- Blogging Insight
- Module 13- Diving into the amazing world of blogging
- Module 14 -Be cautious to be in the spotlight