Understanding and interpreting what is read requires comprehensive intellectual reading skills, which are known as comprehension. Before responding, students must be able to comprehend what they have read, connect it to what they already know, and reflect carefully on what they have learned.
Highlights of the course
The Reading Comprehension course will help the student’s reading abilities, such as learning new words, recognizing core concepts, drawing conclusions, and making inferences. With the help of interactive activities, discussions, and technological resources the learning process will become engaging and enjoyable for students.
- Acknowledge different rhyming styles
- Insights into the imaginative world of reading
- Strengthen poetic understanding
- Able to navigate complex texts
- Effective Communication
- Reading skills improvement