Class 8th holds the threshold for secondary years. Your child should be prepared for academic advancements, where they might have to listen to their teachers and mentors during classes. It is also essential to prepare them for learning beyond classrooms, where listening is crucial.
Our listening courses aim to equip class 8th students with suitable tools and techniques to enhance their listening abilities.
Highlights of the Course
eKal Academy has created a range of listening courses for the class 8th students to foster active listeners. We enable them to understand the different elements, such as critical, discriminative and inspirational listening, which will help them be better interpreters. As part of our listening skills, we aim to enhance their vocabulary. Our courses will train them to become patient and empathetic listeners.
- Self-paced courses
- Quick Assessments
- Real-time feedback
- Interactive learning
- Fosters listening abilities
- Enhances different listening capabilities
- Helps them interpret the conversations better
- Boosts their vocabulary
- Better communication of thoughts
- Therapeutic Listening: Listening exercises to understand conversations.
- Informational Listening: To develop patience and interpret different forms of listening
- Sympathetic/empathetic Listening: Active exercises to promote thought clarity and enhanced communication