eKal Academy is a comprehensive Ed-Tech solution that provides assessment activities and interactive videos designed specifically for pre-primary children’s study.
Highlights of the course
As we know language abilities are critical for the cognitive, social, and emotional development of children. They serve as the basis for all other areas of study, including reading, writing, and maths. Understanding this need we have designed our course in the form of gamified activity-based learning so that children can learn the concepts easily.
In early childhood education, language skills are typically developed through a combination of structured activities, such as story time and interactive games, as well as through natural interactions with adults and peers. Children with good language abilities may convey their thoughts and ideas more effectively, as well as comprehend and process information from their surroundings. Keeping this in mind we have covered the following areas – Listening Comprehension, Phonological Awareness, Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Writing.
Our course is designed by experienced faculty that are working in the academic industry for the last 20+ years. The program incorporates interactive assessment exercises followed by a full analytical report emphasizing the strengths and possibilities for growth in Mathematical Development. Number Concepts, Patterns & Shapes, Spatial Awareness, Sorting, Matching & Comparing, Logical Thinking & Critical thinking are all explored.
- Direct observation and sensory experiences.
- Building knowledge and understanding
- Oral Language Development
- Phonemic Awareness
- Vocabulary Development
- Support the development of emergent writing skills.
- This will allow students to practice and reinforce literacy skills independently.
- Foster a strong partnership with parents by providing resources and suggestions for supporting language and literacy development at home.
- Listening Comprehension
- Phonological Awareness
- Reading Comprehension
- Lower KG – Communication, Language, and Literacy – Term 2
- Lower KG – Communication, Language, and Literacy – Term 2 – Part 2
More than 20 years of experience in Early Childhood Education.