Through this course, you will get a deep understanding of essential economic theories and principles. Through a range of topics, you will learn more about how economies function, market dynamics, policy decisions, and their consequences on individuals and society. This course will equip you with vital information and analytical skills, whether you wish to pursue a career in economics or simply study more about the subject.
- Minimum 30 online scheduled classes.
- Live Interactive sessions.
- Organized timetable keeping the latest schedule given by Board.
- Chapter-wise notes for quick revision.
- Chapter-wise assessment for checking learning outcomes.
- Sample paper practice as per board examinations.
- Improvement in marks: We guarantee improvement in your scores after joining our Grade XII Economics course.
- Mentoring by expert faculty: Our expert faculty will guide the student in every minor doubt regarding the subject.
- Post-course assistance: We will provide doubt-clearing sessions for our students in class and post-class.
- Regular evaluation: We provide a detailed report of test analysis that will help you to know and rectify your flaws.
- Personalized Learning Experience: Our instructors provide individual attention, address doubts, and provide additional support whenever required.
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Indian Economic Development
FAQs for the page
What is the upper age limit for NEET, and how many attempts are allowed?
-There is no upper age limit in NEET as notified by NTA, and there is no limit to the attempts that can be made. So do not lose hope and try to gain till you succeed.
What is Economics?
Economics is an area of knowledge dedicated to wealth creation, consumption, and transfer.
How many chapters are there in Microeconomics of Class 12?
Chapters included in Microeconomics in Class 12 are:
- National Income and related aggregates
- Money and Banking
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Government Budget and the Economy
- Balance of payment