Most students face difficulty in learning chemistry due to a lack of learning resources, poor learning or teaching strategies. Chemistry is a subject that needs a thorough understanding from the base itself. And thus, we have created study material that identifies the individual needs of students and is completely based on the latest syllabus of the CBSE Board.
The Chemistry Class XII program is designed by our expert faculty in such a manner that students will be able to learn and understand complex concepts with ease. Each and every piece of material available is prepared after complete research on the topic. The classes are designed to provide the students with extra support and guidance in their academics. Topics like solid state, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, etc. are covered here. Students will gain insights into strategies on how to manage time, tackle the question paper, and answer different types of questions. We will prepare you for competitive exams like NEET and JEE. Scoring good marks in these competitive exams will help you get admission to your desired medical or engineering colleges or institutes
- Minimum 55 online scheduled classes.
- Live Interactive sessions.
- Organized timetable keeping the latest schedule given by the Board.
- Chapter-wise notes for quick revision.
- Chapter-wise assessment for checking learning outcomes.
- Sample paper practice as per board examinations
- We guarantee you an improvement in your marks after joining our Biology class XII course.
- Our expert team of faculty will guide the student in each and every minor doubt regarding the subject.
- We will provide doubt-clearing sessions for our students in class and post-class.
- We provide a detailed report of test analysis that will help you to know and rectify your flaws.
- Personalized Learning Experience.
- Get admissions in renowned colleges and universities like NIIT Patna/Trichy, NIST Delhi, NIFFT Ranchi, AIIMS Delhi, IMS Varanasi, NIMHANS Bangalore, KMC Manipal, and many more.
- Chemical Kinetics
- Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Amines 14 6 10 Biomolecules