Learn the syllabus of 1st full term in our Grade XI Accountancy Course. Basic accounting terminologies, accounting principles, preparation of journals, ledgers, trial balances, and financial accounting for single owners are just a few of the subjects covered in our online accounting courses. These courses will provide students with a flexible and convenient approach to acquiring accounting information and skills while also helping them to build the critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical abilities that are crucial in the accounting industry
- Minimum 30 online scheduled classes.
- Live Interactive sessions.
- Chapter-wise important questions.
- Chapter-wise assessment for checking learning outcomes.
- Sample paper practice as per board examinations.
- Improvement in marks: We guarantee improvement in your scores after joining our Grade XI Accountancy course.
- Mentoring by expert faculty: Our expert faculty will guide the student in every minor doubt regarding the subject.
- Post-course assistance: We will provide doubt-clearing sessions for our students in class and post-class.
- Regular evaluation: We provide a detailed report of test analysis that will help you to know and rectify your flaws.
- Personalized Learning Experience: Our instructors provide individual attention, address doubts, and provide additional support whenever required.
- Accounting and Partnership
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Project Work
- Computer Accounting
- Practical Work